Flowers, Discos & Discoveries










Top: New York & Co. (old) // Skirt: Target (old, similar here and here) // Sneakers: Wal-Mart (in store, similar) // Bag: Wal-Mart (similar here & here) // Scarf: Coach (old) // Necklace: Wal-Mart (old) // Bracelet and Watch set: Wal-Mart (in store, similar)  // Infinity Earrings: Wal-Mart (similar) // Owl Ring; Wal-Mart $1 bin (similar)

Sometimes the best days are the days when there's nothing to do and and nothing to see, but to just float along. This day was one of those days. I typically shoot outfit photos on my days off and this day was no exception. It happened to be the Monday after the Festival de International. Unlike most Mondays, I didn't have any errands to run, no laundry to do, just to breath. After shooting, the BF and I went to a friend's house and we spent the evening talking politics, civil rights, and a few 1980s San Francisco club scene stories. It was so refreshing to be around people other than my co-workers and customers.

These photos were shot in downtown Lafayette, after working hours. The streets were calm and taking pictures was a dream. I get a little nervous when I see people staring. The picture that shows DISCO is actually the windows of the Lafayette Science Museum and they continue to spell out the word DISCOVERY.  The cool thing about these windows are that the lights change colors so the windows reflect that color.  Anyhow I hope you all enjoy your day! Thanks for stopping by.

Shop Similar

No comments