The Beginning of Spring















Dress: Old Navy // Jacket: old, similar // Shoes: Forever 21 (old, similar) // Earrings: Rite Aid, similar // Bracelet: old, similar // Bag: Forever 21 (sold out, similar

Hello, loves. I've literally been trying to get back into the swing of things with this blog of mine, but I'm just not feeling motivated to do it. I've been exhausted from work and when I get home I don't wanna spend more time working. It's so much easier to post my #OOTDs on Instagram, but I have to remember why I started this blog. I started to stay connected to fashion, to pursue my dreams, to express my point of view. So here's to hoping I stick to it.  

On a different note, Spring is finally here and the weather has been amazing. It's dress season and I plan to take full advantage of it, starting with this piece. I swear anytime I roll into Old Navy, I find some of the most awesome pieces on sale. This dress is an Autumn piece but, the blue and white screams Spring. Especially the floral pattern. Although florals aren't some amazing thing, they are a classic. We should always stick to the classics, because no matter how the trends change, many pieces you own should remain timeless. Thanks for stopping by!

Shop This Post

2 comments

  1. Love those booties! Perfect spring look girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl, these booties were on sale at Forever 21 for $10 bucks a few months ago, and I can honestly say it was such a good buy, because they've literally become a staple in my everyday wardrobe.

      Delete