1970s Vibes









Jacket: New York & Co. (old, similar) // Shirt: old, similar here & here // Skirt: Target // Shoes: old, similar // Bag: Wal-Mart (similar here & here) // Bangles: old, similar // Watch: Wal-Mart (similar) // Earrings: Wal-Mart (similar) Owl Ring: Wal-Mart (similar) // Lips: MAC in Taupe toped with pink gloss 

 Hello again. I'm in another skirt for the week. I wore this for the last day of Festival de International. The festival was 4 days long, but Sunday was the only day I was off work.  I went for a comfortable and cool 70s vibe. It's very feminine, but relaxed. I also have this new found love of suede skirts. This is the second suede skirt I've featured here. I have 3 all together. The third one is a a-line mini, which I can't wait to style. This look is also great for a day date. 

Sorry, I don't have much to talk about, but I am a bit tired. Have a great weekend dolls!

Shop This Look

1 comment

  1. Love love love all the wrist-candy...such a cute look as always!

    Laura
    www.blackcoffeebeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete