Cupcakes, Champagne, and Dreams













Sweatshirt: Charlotte Russe // Jeans: Gap, thrifted (similar) // Sneakers: Wal-Mart (similar) // Bag: Wal-Mart (similar here and here) // Scarf: Coach (old) // Watch and Bracelet set: Wal-Mart (in store) // Necklace: Claire's (old) // Earrings: Wal-Mart (similar) // Lips: Revlon in Mink / NYX Butter Gloss in Vanilla Creme Pie

 Isn't it great when an outfit comes together. I'm loving this sweatshirt I picked up on sale from Charlotte Russe a few weeks ago! I mean it describes me perfectly, well maybe not the cupcakes. I don't have a huge sweet-tooth, and I only eat cake or cupcakes without icing. I know some people think its weird, but I think icing is too sweet. My dad and I are the same. I like more tart/tangy flavored foods. 

Anyways, I wasn't really looking for a sweatshirt in particular. I was browsing the sales racks, saw it and had to have it. I love that this entire outfit, accessories included (minus the scarf) is under $50. Yes, you can have a stylish outfit under $50. The scarf was given to me as a gift. It definitely dresses up my $10 tote. Now, I can't wait to put beautiful flowers in it.. I mean what's the point of having a tote and not putting a bouquet in it?! The jeans were thrifted. They are the Gap 1969 skinny jeans. This pair looked brand new when I picked them off the rack. I cut slits at the knees because I've been wanting a pair that have knee slits. I got another pair of the 1969 jeans in black. They are high-waisted. I love finding quality jeans for cheap! What about you guys? Do you have any great thrifted finds? I would love to hear about them. Hope you have a great day, and thanks for stopping by! 

Shop This Post

No comments