Knowledge Is Power: Cougar Shoes Review












Top: Target // Jeans: Old, similar // Shoes: c/o Cougar Shoes // Bag: Sears // Rings: old // Earrings: Old // Watch: Wal-Mart (similar) / Cuff: old, similar

So today is all about the review. The review of these adorable rain sneakers from Cougar Shoes. I was contacted by the company to see if I would be interested in trying out a pair of their rain shoes from their Spring 2017 collection. To be honest, I had never heard of this company and thought it might be spam. So I did a little research to see what this brand was all about. They are a Canadian company whose motto is simply "Get Into Outside." And in this crazy social media, over connected, always plugged in world, I agree we need to do this more. 

So I checked out their collection and was pretty amazed. Can I just say that the idea of a waterproof sneaker was amazing to me. I mean, not only do I get to be comfy, my feet don't have to get wet either. I chose the Swoon Rain Sneakers in Taupe. When I first received the shoes, I thought the design was very nice and clean. The packaging was amazing also. It had been raining the past few days, so I thought what a perfect time to take these pups out for a spin. They look very stylish and can be styled with any look. The neutral color I chose, is perfect for my ever changing wardrobe. Some key features of these shoes are:

1. Guaranteed Waterproof
2. The cushion soles are removable. Which is awesome if you want to wash your insoles or you        
    stand or walk a lot for your job (me)  and would like to add different insoles. 
3. The inside lining is jersey, which reduces sweaty feet. 
4. The soles are anti-slip. Perfect for clumsy old me.

I totally plan on using these shoes daily trips to the dog park, since it can get really messy, and lots of rainy day errands. Also I received this pair just in time for Louisiana's upcoming hurricane season (i.e. tons of rain). The only thing I was slightly disappointed in was the color. I was expecting more of a nude taupe, but the true color was more of a brown taupe. Overall the shoes were amazing and I cannot wait to style them into my wardrobe more. So if you are looking for a functional, yet stylish pair of shoes to update your wardrobe, these shoes are for you. Also don't forget to check out all of the rain boots/shoes that Cougar has to offer. 

P.S. . I get more compliments on this shirt than anything in my wardrobe recently. This was one of my fave programs growing up. I wholeheartedly believe knowledge is true power, be it in fashion, politics, or day to day life. Love you dolls!

Shop This Look

No comments