Fall Florals











Dress: Forever 21 (sold out, similar) // Boots: Charlotte Russe // Purse: Sears // Necklace: Old (cute option) // Bracelet: old, (similar)

Happy Friday!!! I'm so excited to show you this purse I picked up from Sears a few weeks ago. I showed a sneak peek of it on Instagram, but I couldn't wait to show you how I styled it. Saddle bags are quite a huge trend this fall! I'm so glad I picked up one with great quality at such a steal. This bag is originally $60, but with a sale and a coupon I got it for $28. Right now this exact bag is on sale for $30. It comes in two colors stone and cognac. The design is very similar to the Chloe Hudson Medium Saddle. So if you're looking for a great saddle bag for this fall, you should definitely check this one out. Sorry to keep this post short, but it's late and I'm not feeling the best. I hope you all have a great weekend!

Shop This Look

No comments