My Weekly Edit

So this is my first time ever doing a weekly roundup per say. I didn't know if this is something that i want to continue in the future but, I just wanted to share a few things that I've done or enjoyed this week.

1. Reading this post from Liz was amazing. I've been where she is before, heck I'm there now. Career choices and changes can be so overwhelming. It's hard to imagine yourself doing something or being someone else outside of your initial career goals and dreams.

2. Everyone knows I'm a coffee addict. I love the stuff. The taste, the smell, it's all so wonderful. When I was in college I use to drink 2-16oz. cappuccinos a day (one during my first class and one during my last class of the day). Over the past few years, I've been told i should cut back on my coffee consumption because of the caffeine. Lately, I've actually been doing so. Now I only have 1 cup every morning, and I only fill the mug 2/3 or half the way. Another way I've been cutting back is by dumping the remaining coffee once it becomes cold. The coffee thing is a work in progress, but I'll continue to keep at. In no way am I giving the stuff up though.

3. I've discovered the amazing power of audibooks. I just downloaded The Girl on the Train on Thursday, and I finished the book early this morning. OMG the book was so good. I wasn't expecting to be so caught up in the story. I also think that this is the type of book that, if I had the actual book in front of me, it would have taken me at least a month to read. Maybe I would have put the book down all together. The voices from the audiobook made the story just come to life. I practically listened to the majority of the book while I was working. Seriously, if you haven't read this book yet, go grab you a copy, a cup of coffee and just get entangled in the world of Rachel.

No comments