Some Like It Cozy


















Cardigan: Forever 21 (very similar) // Tank: Old (similar) / Jeans: Gap (similar) // Boots: Forever 21 (sold out, similar) // Bag: Forever 21 (sold out, similar) // Necklace: Francesca's (in store) //  Poms: Wal-Mart ($1, similar here and here) // Bracelets: Old

Happy Halloween! I hope you all had a great weekend. Myself, not so much. If you follow me on Instagram or Snapchat, then you know I was involved in a car accident. I'm feeling fine for the most part, I;m just frustrated about my car, and people lack of attention to the road. I know we can all be in a hurry to get where we are going, but just that little extra attention could save your life and the lives of others. As for my car, I have to wait to hear back from the the insurance on whether my car is fixable or if they are going to total it out. I'm praying it can be fixed, just to avoid a car note. I just finished paying for this one last year, and a car note is just not in my budget. Anyways I'm trying to be grateful for the positives. My boyfriend and I are okay, no one was majorly hurt, and I can still sit here and continue this little blog of mine. 

Now about this outfit. I've literally been living in jeans for the past few weeks and this outfit is no exception. Last weekend I found this amazing sweater at Forever 21. It's so soft and comfortable that all I want to do is live in it and it was only $25. I'm tempted to run back and buy another just for backup! I rarely find more that one or two items in a trip, but every trip I've made over the past few weeks has surprised me. I picked up this bag which was not only on sale, but I buy one get one free. So, I picked up this gem and a black saddle bag for  a total of $11. The boots were also a steal at $15.  If you dolls get the chance, stop by Forever 21 and see what good deals they have, you may be surprised also. Anyhow, I hope you all have a great week ahead. Thanks for stopping by.

Shop This Post

No comments