Roses In Bloom


Something about fresh, blooming flowers just makes my soul happy. And Spring, my dear, you're starting to pull on my heartstrings... too bad southern Louisiana isn't feeling the same.












 I stumbled upon this little courtyard/garden this Sunday while looking for places to shoot photos. Most places around here that are stunning are also personal property, so its hard to find cool places. When I first saw it from the road I didn't really see the roses, I just saw the little white house and the name of the business (it's an architect firm). I told Kerry that the place looked good, but once I walked into the courtyard I was taken aback by its beauty. I wanted to show off this gorgeous sweater I bought back in October for autumn, but I only wore it once. It's weird that this sweater was intended for autumn, because of its color, but it fit perfectly among the red and pink roses! I guess in retrospect I'm the weird one, because I love these colors all year round and I don't just reserve them for particular seasons. 

Enjoy your weekend, lovelies!

Get the look

Sweater: Forever21 (similar) // Jeans: Ross (similar) // Flats: Target no longer available (love these though) // Necklace: old (similar) // Purse: Target, old (similar) // Headwrap: Wal-Mart (similar here and here) // Lips: Revlon Passion and Wet n' Wild Vintage Vibe (no longer available)



No comments