The Ruffled Shoulder












Top: old, similar // Jeans: thrifted, similar // Shoes: Forever 21 (similar) // Bag: Forever 21 (similar) // Necklace: Forever 21 (sold out) // Ring: Rue 21 (similar) // Sunglasses: Forever 21 (similar)

Hello loves! So remember last week I told you guys that I cleaned out my closet, well here's another gem that I found. This one shoulder top from Old Navy is at least 7 years old. It's super cute and still fits! The best part is that it's trendy again. When I first bought this stop the one shoulder trend was gaining lots of momentum. I absolutely loved how simple and comfortable this top was, so I bought it. I've actually worn it on and off for the past few years, but now it's back on trend. I love when I keep items in my closet that I love without any regards to when they will be trendy again. Then when they do come full circle it's the best feeling. Anyways, since this top is rather old, I've linked a bunch of cute similar tops below so you dolls can get this look. Talk to you later!

Shop This Post

No comments