Rust Like The Sun












Romper: c/o Tobi // Sandals: old, similar here and here // Sunglasses: Wal-Mart -in store, similar // Purse: old, similar here and here // Necklace: old (cute option) // Bracelet: old, cute option here // Ring: Francesca's (similar

Have you guys ever had that color that just emanates who you are? Well, today I bring you the color of my summer soul. Okay it's the color of my Autumn soul too! Seriously I love this color. I find that it complements my skin tone very well and just makes me happy all around. The only color that could probably top it is mustard yellow. I was gifted this gorgeous romper from Tobi. If you haven't heard about this online shop then you are missing out. I spent days just going through their inventory and bookmarking lots of pieces to my favorites tab. The vibe of Tobi is California / bohemian cool. Most of the clothing read airy and light. While browsing their website, I kept thinking "If I was a rich girl..."

As I was browsing I came across this rust colored gem and just had to have it. My only concern was that it might be too short. I have that problem when it comes to rompers. I also wondered how well it was lined because the fabric looked very thin. But to my surprise it was very well lined. The color, the flared sleeves, down to the tiny buttons, every detail was absolutely perfect about it. I see many more summer days styling piece. A cool extra is that if you sign up for their email you can get 50% off your first order.

Have a great day friends!

Shop This Post

No comments