Athleisure Pleaser














Cardigan: NY&Co. (old, similar) // Tank: Forever 21 // Joggers: Marshall's (similar) // Shoes: Forever21 (similar here & here) //  Purse: Forever 21 (similar) // PomPoms: Wal-Mart (similar here & here) // Necklace: Francesca's // Nails: Essie Wicked

Another Monday, another week. Honestly, this past week has been the worst. Remember I told you that, I got in a car accident and I was waiting to hear the news about my car. Well, I finally heard some news from the insurance company and from what the claim adjuster can see, she thinks the "damage/loss" dept. will claim my car as a total lost. I'm so devastated because I just finish paying it off last year. I thought my worst year was behind me, but life always seems to prove you wrong. I'm pretty sure I've paid way more in insurance payments, than the total damage to my car. It should be able to be fixed. It's like you're paying them just to lose money. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do. Nothing was wrong with my car before, it ran perfectly and I just changed all the tires and oil last month. I know her opinion isn't the final say, but she does this for a living so she's most likely right. I'm still holding out hope that they will fix it though. 

On another note, I decided to try out the athleisure look. I'm by no means a sporty girl, but I do love to be comfy. This outfit was great for running around doing errands. Although it's very casual, it looks put together. Grey is probably my fave neutral. It's my version of black. Anyways I hope you all had a better week than I had, and that this week is even better. Thanks for stopping by!

Shop This Look

No comments