Gathering Moss








Romper: Old Navy // Sandals: Forever 21 (sold out, similar) // Bag: Wal-Mart (similar) // Necklace: Charming Charlie (old, similar) // Watch: Wal-Mart (similar) // Cuff: Wal-Mart (similar) // Elephant Bracelet: Express (old, cute option

Hello dolls! So I'm back after a long break. Ive been more active on Sapchat and a little on Instagram, but not as much as I use to. I really just think that social media has become less important to me. I just don't feel the need to check it as often or post to it as much. So, sorry if you've been missing me there. 

On another note, I want to catch you up from my last post on my work situation. I successfully transferred to another store from my old store. My new location is on the opposite side of the city, so the commute to work is longer, but its not horrible. I love the new team. I've been working hard on helping them catch up with major projects (especially merchandising). Honestly, today was the slowest day I've had since my first day two weeks ago. Anyhow I hope you all have been doing well and enjoying your summers so far! Talk to you later and thanks for stopping by.

Shop This Post

No comments