Suede and Lace








Top: Who What Wear x Target (sold out, cute option) // Skirt: Target (similar) // Shoes: Charlotte Russe (old, similar) // Bag: Wal-Mart (similar) // Necklace: Forever21 (old) // Bangles: mixed (similar) // Watch: Wal-Mart (similar) // Lips: Wet n' Wild in Vintage Vibe (limited edition) 

Happy Friday dolls! I've been having this outfit in my closet for a while now. I wish I had shot it earlier since the pieces are now sold out online. You could possibly check your local Target to see if this top and skirt are still in stock. I've linked similar items above. 

The top and skirt were bought on separate shopping trips. I bought the skirt a few weeks before, so I was dreaming of a top to pair with it. I was browsing Target like usual when I came upon this gorgeous top in the clearance section. I've been seeing all the Who What Wear pieces and I really haven't been inspired to buy any pieces until I saw this top. At that moment, I dreamed up this outfit and the rest was history!  The only thing that I would change would be my choice of necklace. I originally wanted a black velvet ribbon choker, but forgot to pick up some from the craft store before shooting. As always, I hope you have an amazing weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

Shop This Post

2 comments