Chambray Flirt












Jacket: New York & Company (old, similar) // Dress: Target (old, cute options here and here) // Purse: Wal-Mart (similar here and here) // Earrings: rue21 (old, similar) // Necklace: Claire's (old, similar) // Cuff: Wal-Mart (similar) // Watch: Wal-Mart (similar) //Shoes: Wal-Mart (similar here and here)  

Happy Thursday loves!!! So I'm sharing this fun look I wore last week. My sister and mom came into town and, I ended up meeting them at Old Navy and later having an early dinner at Chili's. It was sort of a mini girl's day that was very unexpected. I had fun catching up with them both. My sister is to credit for these pictures. So thanks little sis! Also, I couldn't find a similar strapless denim dress to mine, so I linked a few cute off the shoulder options below. Sorry this post is short, but I'm totally getting tired and I should be in bed. 

Shop Similar

No comments