Black & White

Hello loves. Sorry for the absence, but it's life and it happens. I finally got to shoot a few outfits, which makes me happy.









Top: rue21 (old, similar here & here) // Jeans: Walmart (similar here & here) //  Belt: Claire's (old) // Shoes: BCBGeneration (old, similar here & here) // Earrings: Wal-Mart (dollar bin, similar here & here) // Purse: WalMart (similar here & here) // Watch: WalMart (similar) // Bracelet: WalMart (similar) // Necklace: Claire's (old)

 I recently bought  a few pairs of jeans, since I needed to. As I mentioned in my last post I was cleaning my closet and found a lot of stuff that didn't fit, especially my jeans. I've gained some weight and I've been working on losing it, but I just seem to gain and lose. Anyways, I brought a few inexpensive pairs that wouldn't be bad on my wallet since this isn't the weight I would like to be. Two of the pairs I bought were thrifted. I swear thrifting has become a good friend at this time. Well I hope you dolls enjoy this post and thanks for stopping by.

Shop This Post

No comments