Romantic Mauve












Top: c/o Tobi // Jeans: thrifted, similar // Flats: Target // Purse: Target, similar // Necklace: Francesca's // Cuff: old, similar // Ring: Five Below, similar // Earrings: Old, similar

Some of the simplest designs and silhouettes just make me happy. I have another post in collaboration with Tobi. Earlier this week I showed you this awesome romper and today I give you the sweet side of things. When I first eyed this top I wasn't to sure about the neckline. On the model it looked gorgeous, but I'm just not used to wearing really low or necklines. When it arrived at my doorstep I immediately tried it on.  Because the neckline was so low I found myself tearing apart my drawers for the only two bralettes I own. (I will definitely be working on getting more.) Once i dug it out I realized how much I like this top. The mauve color and the ruffles at the end of the sleeves and the bottom make the top extra romantic. It's perfect for a casual date night with Bae. It has that "I wanted to get dolled up, but I wanted to be comfy too" vibe. Like I said before if you haven't check out their website yet, then you should. 

Shop Similar

No comments