Suede Again














Top: Target (old, similar) // Skirt: Target (sold out, similar) // Boots: Charlotte Russe (sold out, similar) // Purse: Forever 21(sold out, similar) // Bracelet (old, similar) // Watch (old, similar) // Necklace (old) // Ring (old) 

Hello again. I hope you all are doing well and not stressing over Thanksgiving Day prep this week. After Wednesday, I'll have a three day weekend and I'm definitely looking forward to it. 

The outfit I'm wearing above embodies all my feels about fall and Thanksgiving, bold hues that can actually be found in nature. If you're not sure of what to wear on Thanksgiving, just let this outfit be a bit of inspiration. And no you don't have to go out and by a vibrant floral top or a new suede skirt, just let the colors and textures bring you inspiration. Yet, above all other things be comfortable and completely you. I hope you all have a great day. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments