Per-suede-sion

Hello loves, I've been waiting to share this look all week. In the past 2 weeks I did a little shopping and came across this gem of a skirt. I'd always wanted a suede skirt ever since I saw them last fall.

 












Outfit Details
Top: Old Navy (old, similar here, here, here) // Skirt: Old Navy (more options here, here) // Shoes: Target (sold out, similar here, here) // Bag: Wal-Mart (similar) // Necklace: Love Culture (sold out) // Lips: Revlon Sandalwood Beige

Honestly, I procrastinated on it because I thought it was just another trend, and spending a hefty amount on a trend is never a good thing. Since this skirt only cost me $1.47, it would have been silly to pass it up. I found it while perusing the sale section at Old Navy. Now the skirt is only available in a few select sizes on the website, I've linked similar skirts below.

Even though the colors are reminiscent of fall, the bare legs make it perfect for Spring! If you've been following me on Snapchat (xanmirvil), then you've seen all my snaps of this local flower market in Lafayette. They had so many choices, but I couldn't decide on a plant so, I left empty handed.  Literally, the trees are blossoming with beautiful pink flowers and I'm finding inspiration everywhere I look. There's nothing like seeing a beautiful beginning to Spring after a sometimes hot/sometimes cold, flowerless winter.

Shop This Post 

No comments