Gold Tipped Leopard

 


 







Sweater: Borrowed from Sis (similar) // Dress: Ross (similar) // Shoes: Claire's (old, similar) // Purse: Wal-Mart (similar) // Earrings: Claire's (old, similar) // Necklace: Love Culture (old) // Watch: New York & Co. (similar) // Bracelet: Wal-Mart (old, similar) // Lips: Mac Touch

Hello loves. It's been quite some time since I posted to the blog. Honestly, I just hadn't felt like blogging. It was as if I woke up everyday for the past 2 weeks and thought, "Nope don't feel like doing it today." Well, I think it was because I needed a break. Even though I enjoy blogging, I do schedule and treat it like it's a regular job. And I must admit, I needed a vacation from that job. Another thing that has prevented me from blogging is that I didn't feel satisfied with the design of my website anymore. So I bit the bullet and bought a new design and customized it myself. I still have 2 more things to tweak as far as design goes, but for the most part this is the final product. I hope you dolls enjoy and please feel free to comment on how you feel about the new design. Thanks for stopping by loves!!!

Shop Similar

No comments